RS Pro Riders respects the privacy of our users, the purpose of this privacy statement is to ensure we interact with all of our users in line with current legislation such as the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and in accordance with their wishes.
1) RS Pro Riders will use any personal information collected from the website in accordance with all laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data including the Act. Further details on the Act can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website at www.ico.gov.uk
2) The information collected on the website includes:
2.1. the users’ Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, which is automatically logged by our web server. IP addresses are used to observe users’ interest in this website (number of visits, etc);
2.2 cookies which are very small text files saved to your computer and used to track the user navigation around a website. Session cookies are also used to store information on which content, including advertisements, have been seen by a user. Some areas of the site will use persistent cookies which are permanently stored on the users’ computer. RS Pro Riders will use such cookies to identify unique users to our website.
We use web beacons and cookies to measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our site. This information helps us learn things like what pages are most attractive to our users and which of our products are most interesting to our users.
Disabling/Enabling cookies; users have the ability to accept or disable cookies by modifying the setting in their browser. Disabling cookies however may mean that some functionality may be affected.
2.3. e-mail addresses and/or other contact details which users voluntarily provide in order to:
a) provide goods and services to you;
b) profiling purposes;
c) let you know about other goods and services in which you may be interested;
d) inform you about changes and improvements to the website; and
e) register for competitions and other premium content;
There are opportunities on the site to receive e-mail communications alerting you to news and offers however, you may choose not to receive these. RS Pro Riders will not disclose voluntarily provided details to third parties or use the information in any way without your prior consent.
3) You have a right to access your information held by RS Pro Riders and, where necessary, to have it amended. You can also request not to receive marketing information from RS Pro Riders.
4) This site contains links to other sites that are completely unrelated to RS Pro Riders. This privacy statement does not apply to these sites nor are we responsible for the content and practices of these sites.
5) This privacy statement may change at any time, so you may wish to check it each time you visit our site.